babeltrace and lttng-ust headed to EPEL 7

lttng is destined for EPEL 7, so we will finally have lttng
tracepoints in librbd for our EL7 Ceph builds, as we've done with the
EL6 builds.

https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-EPEL-2016-200bd827c6
https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-EPEL-2016-8c74b0b27f

If you are running RHEL 7 or CentOS 7 with EPEL enabled, please try
those two packages out on a test machine. If they don't cause issues
for you, add positive karma in Fedora's Bodhi tool (note that you have
to log in for it to take effect). Karma points will allow the updates
to land in EPEL sooner than the normal waiting period (2 weeks).

- Ken