Re: systemd & sysvinit scripts mix ?

Hello,

definitely not going to drag this into the systemd versus SysV cesspit (I
have very strong feelings about that matter, but that's neither here nor
now).

For the record, I installed my clusters on Jessie starting with Firefly.
Which had crap systemd support, so I couldn't (re)start individual Ceph
components, etc.

Since Debian offers a choice I re-enabled SysV init and was/am a happy
camper.
Things work as expected and I intend to keep it this way unless forced.
So yes, please keep supporting the init scripts.

Christian

chibi@xxxxxxx   	Global OnLine Japan/Rakuten Communications
http://www.gol.com/