Re: SSD-Cache Tier + RBD-Cache = Filesystem corruption?

Hi,

On 02/18/2016 07:53 PM, Jason Dillaman wrote:
> That's a pretty strange and seemingly non-random corruption of your first block.  Is that object in the cache pool right now?  If so, is the backing pool object just as corrupt as the cache pool's object?
How do I see all that? Sorry, I'm new to this kind of ceph-debugging. If
there is no quick answer, I will start digging into this topic.

> I see that your cache pool is currently configured in forward mode.  Did you switch to that mode in an attempt to stop any further issues or was it configured in forward mode before any corruption?
No, I switched to forward mode in order to stop the corruption. It was
in writeback initially.

Cheers,
udo.