Re: Help: pool not responding

On 02/15/2016 07:34 AM, Mario Giammarco wrote:
Karan Singh <karan.singh@...> writes:

Agreed to Ferhat.

Recheck your network ( bonds , interfaces , network switches , even cables
)

I use gigabit ethernet, I am checking the network.
But I am using another pool on the same cluster and it works perfectly: why?

PGs are pool specific, so the other pool may be totally healthy while the first is not. If it turns out it's a hardware problem, it's also possible that the 2nd pool may not hit all of the same OSDs as the first pool, especially if it has a low PG count.

Mark

Thanks again,
Mario