Recomendations for building 1PB RadosGW with Erasure Code

Hello,

We are planning to build 1PB Ceph cluster for RadosGW with Erasure
Code. It will be used for storing online videos.
We do not expect outstanding write performace, something like
200-300MB/s of sequental write will be quite enough, but data safety
is very important.
What are the most popular hardware and software recomendations?
1) What EC profile is best to use? What values of K/M do you recommend?
2) Do I need to use Cache Tier for RadosGW or it is only needed for
RBD? Is it still an overall good practice to use Cache Tier for
RadosGW?
3) What hardware is recommended for EC? I assume higher-clocked CPUs
are needed? What about RAM?
4) What SSDs for Ceph journals are the best?

Thanks a lot!

Regards, Vasily.