Re: Ceph and hadoop (fstab insted of CephFS)

Hi,

Are these bare metal nodes or VMs?

For VMs I suggest you just attach rbd data disks then let hdfs do it’s magic. Just make sure you’re not replicating 9x (3x on ceph + 3x on hadoop).
If it’s VMs, you can just do the same with krbd, just make sure to run a recent enough kernel  :-)

Basically putting HDFS on RBDs.