Re: hammer-0.94.5 + kernel-4.1.15 - cephfs stuck

The quick and dirty cleanup is to restart the OSDs hosting those PGs.
They might have gotten some stuck ops which didn't get woken up; a few
bugs like that have gone by and are resolved in various stable
branches (I'm not sure what release binaries they're in).