Re: Set cache tier pool forward state automatically!

Does the cache pool flush when setting a min value ratio if the pool doesn't meet the min_size? I mean ceph blocks only writes when an osd fails in a pool size of 2 or does it block reads too?

Because on paper it looks good on a small cache pool, in case of osd failiure to set lowest ratio for flush, wait for it to finish and then set it in forward mode, or disable it completely untill it's fixed.