Install ceph with infiniband

Hello,
    I am going to install ceph with infiniband and RDMA support. However, it seems there is no documents for doing that. I can only find 'RDMA support' in ceph's release notes, and it seems using  Accelio (libxio) library. Most of the documents are based on Ethernet configuration. So are there any documents about deploy ceph with Infiniband and RDMA? Does ceph already intergrated the Accelio (libxio) library or I have to download libxio, install and configure it before doing ceph installation?
    Thanks.

Yingdi Guo