Lost access when removing cache pool overlay

Dear all,

I had to move .rgw.buckets.index pool to another structure; therefore, I created a new pool .rgw.buckets.index.new ; added the old pool as cache pool, and flushed the data.

Up to this moment everything was ok. With radosgw -p <pool> df, I saw the objects moving to the new pool; the moved objects where ok, I could list omap keys and so on.

When everything got moved, I removed the overlay cache pool. But at this moment, the objects became unresponsive:

[(13:39:20) ceph@spchaog1 ~]$ rados -p .rgw.buckets.index listomapkeys .dir.default.198764998.1
error getting omap key set .rgw.buckets.index/.dir.default.198764998.1: (5) Input/output error

That happens to all objects. When trying the access to the bucket through radosgw, I also get problems:

[(13:16:01) root@spcogp1 ~]# radosgw-admin bucket stats --bucket="mybucket"
error getting bucket stats ret=-2

Looking at the disk, data seems to be there:

[(13:47:10) root@spcsnp1 ~]# ls /var/lib/ceph/osd/ceph-23/current/34.1f_head/|grep 198764998.1
\.dir.default.198764998.1__head_8A7482FF__22

Does anyone have a hint? Could I have lost ownership of the objects?

Regards.

--

As informações contidas nesta mensagem são CONFIDENCIAIS, protegidas pelo sigilo legal e por direitos autorais. A divulgação, distribuição, reprodução ou qualquer forma de utilização do teor deste documento depende de autorização do emissor, sujeitando-se o infrator às sanções legais. Caso esta comunicação tenha sido recebida por engano, favor avisar imediatamente, respondendo esta mensagem.