Re: downloads.ceph.com no longer valid?

I dug a bit more.

download.ceph.com resolves (for me) to 173.236.253.173 and is not responding to icmp, port 80, or 443

https://git.ceph.com/release.asc works
https://ceph.com/keys/release.asc returns 404
http://eu.ceph.com/keys/release.asc works
http://au.ceph.com/keys/release.asc returns 404

http://eu.ceph.com/debian-infernalis/ works
http://ceph.com/debian-infernalis/ redirects to http://download.ceph.com/debian-infernalis/
http://au.ceph.com/debian-infernalis/ returns 503

So at this point, it looks like eu.ceph.com is working, au.ceph.com is out of sync, and download.ceph.com is not working (and it didn't work for me last week either, requiring me to use gitbuilder.ceph.com.

On Wed, Jan 27, 2016 at 11:58 AM, Moulin Yoann <yoann.moulin@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello,

> I installed ceph last week from the docs and noticed all the
> downloads.ceph.com <http://downloads.ceph.com> and ceph.com/download
> <http://ceph.com/download> links no longer worked.  After various
> searching around, I substituted and got past this. But then I forgot
> about it until I went to install again this week.
>
> Are the below URLs from my history the new correct?  If so, should I go
> ahead and try and get a PR for docs updated?
>
> https://raw.github.com/ceph/ceph/master/keys/autobuild.asc
>
> http://gitbuilder.ceph.com/libapache-mod-fastcgi-deb-$(lsb_release -sc)-x86_64-basic/ref/master

it was OK one 1h ago, maybe something goes wrong on some servers

--
Yoann Moulin
EPFL IC-IT