RadosGW performance s3 many objects

Hi,
we are using the Ceph with RadosGW and S3 setting.
With more and more objects in the storage the writing speed slows down significantly. With 5 million object in the storage we had a writing speed of 10MS/s. With 10 million objects in the storage its only 5MB/s.
Is this a common issue?
Is the RadosGW suitable for a large amount of objects or would you recommend to not use the RadosGW with these amount of objects?

Thank you.

Stefan

I found also a ticket at the ceph tracker with the same issue: