Repository with some internal utils

Hi,

someone asked me if he could get access to the BTRFS defragmenter we
used for our Ceph OSDs. I took a few minutes to put together a small
github repository with :
- the defragmenter I've been asked about (tested on 7200 rpm drives and
designed to put low IO load on them),
- the scrub scheduler we use to avoid load spikes on Firefly,
- some basic documentation (this is still rough around the edges so you
better like to read Ruby code if you want to peak at most of the logic,
tune or hack these).

Here it is: https://github.com/jtek/ceph-utils

This is running in production for several months now and I didn't touch
the code or the numerous internal tunables these scripts have for
several weeks so it probably won't destroy your clusters. These scripts
come without warranties though.

Best regards,

Lionel