Re: CRUSH Rule Review - Not replicating correctly

Thanks Robert.   Will definitely try this.   Is there a way to implement “gradual CRUSH” changes?   I noticed whenever cluster wide changes are pushed (crush map, for instance) the cluster immediately attempts to align itself disrupting client access / performance…