Re: osd process threads stack up on osds failure

Probably worth filing a bug.  Make sure to include the usual stuff:
1) version
2) logs from a crashing osd

For this one, it would also be handy if you used gdb to dump the
thread backtraces for an osd which is experiencing "an increase of
approximately 230-260 threads for every other OSD node"
-Sam