ceph instability problem

Dear Ceph Developers!

First of all i would tell you i love this software! I am still a beginner using Ceph, but i like it very much, and i see the potential in it, so i would use it in the future too, if i can.

A little background before i tell my problem:
I have a smaller bunch of servers, 5 for ceph (2 mon, 4 osd, 2 mds, yes, there is overlapping between them) and 5 for workload. I use ceph for rbd and cephfs too. All of my work servers are without hdd, i use PXE boot to load kernel, than a small script in initrd mounts the rbd image. And i use cephfs for common datas, like session files, etc. All of the servers use Ubuntu Linux, trusty for ceph machines and wily for work machines. The Cephfs has a big amont of load, because PostgreSQL works into there too.
I use Hammer at the moment, the latest version, my plan is to move to infernalis when the first bugfix version comes out.

My problem is that the rbd driver in kernel is not production stable. All of my work servers are crash randomly, they can stay alive maximum for a week. I have another servers, what use only Cephfs (so they have real hdd, and not use the rbd based virtual hdd), and they are rock stable. Only the 5 work server, what use the rbd as root hdd crashes. But they all the time.
And this makes very big headache to me, i need to restart everything after some day, and this is insane.. I tried every other things (networking, etc), but now i am very sure the problem is with the rbd driver in kernel.

Please tell me how can i make bug report, to help in fixing this bug. I don't know how to make core dump, but if anyone tells me i do everything! Really, this is very annoying to me.

Except this (and the lack of real redundancy of mds) Ceph works very well! :)

Thanks for advance,
Csaba