Re: Read IO to object while new data still in journal

If the data has not been written to filestore, as you mentioned, it is
still in journal, your following read op will be blocked until the
data is written to filestore.

This is because when writing this data, the related object context
will hold ondisk_write_lock. This lock will be released in a callback
after data is in filestore. When ondisk_write_lock is held, read op to
this data will be blocked.

Regards,
Zhi Zhang (David)
Contact: zhang.david2011@xxxxxxxxx