Re: Can't call ceph status on ceph cluster due to authentication errors

Hi,

it seem you are messing the "client.admin" keyring.

When you disabled the cephx authentication in ceph.conf did you push the config to all nodes? If yes, maybe you need to restart the monitor services in order the change takes effect.

Best,
Martin