Preventing users from deleting their own bucket in S3

Hello,

We are using ceph version 0.94.4, with radosgw offering S3 storage
to our users.

Each user is assigned one bucket (and only one; max_buckets is set to 1).
The bucket name is actually the user name (typical unix login name, up to
8 characters long).

Users can read and write objects in their own bucket (permissions are set
to read and write, not public).

With this set of permissions, the user can delete its own bucket and
create another one with a different name. We'd like to avoid this.
It this possible?

Thank you very much for your help.
Best regards,
- Xavier Serrano
- LCAC, Laboratori de Càlcul
- Departament d'Arquitectura de Computadors, UPC