Re: osd become unusable, blocked by xfsaild (?) and load > 5000

Hi Jan,

> Doesn't look near the limit currently (but I suppose you rebooted it in the meantime?).

the box this numbers came from has an uptime of 13 days
so it's one of the boxes that did survive yesterdays half-cluster-wide-reboot.

> Did iostat say anything about the drives? (btw dm-1 and dm-6 are what? Is that your data drives?) - were they overloaded really?

no they didn't have any load and or iops.
Basically the whole box had nothing to do.

If I understand the load correctly, this just reports threads
that are ready and willing to work but - in this case -
don't get any data to work with.

Thx

 Benedikt