Re: poor performance when recovering

Hi,

maybe you should first upgrade.

"

    Posted by sage
    November 19th, 2015

This is a bugfix release for Firefly.  As the Firefly 0.80.x series is
nearing its planned end of life in January 2016 it may also be the last.
"

I think you are wasting time, trying to analyse/fix issues on a version
which will be EOL in 3 weeks...

--
Mit freundlichen Gruessen / Best regards

Oliver Dzombic