Ceph job posting

Just dropping a note to say that Teradata (I work there!) is hiring to build out a small-at-first Ceph team in our Rancho Bernardo office (near San Diego, CA).

We're looking for engineers interested in getting Ceph to spin like a top for our data warehouse applications.  You should know C/C++, virtualization, and of course Ceph.  There's a lot of exciting projects at Teradata right now, and in increased interest in Open Source.

We have a couple junior level and a couple senior level positions open right now.  Take a peek if you're interested:

http://teradata.jobs/jobs/?location=San+Diego%2C+CA&q=ceph+software+defined

Or, if you'd like to know more send me an email. (Disclaimer, I work for Teradata on this team, but I'm not the hiring manager)

Bill