Re: multi radosgw-agent

Thanks for your response!

I have the following two questions now, please help me

1) There is one node for every cluster.  Ceph and radosgw are deployed at every node. One is as master zone, another is as slave zone. I write data to master zone with bash script, and run radosgw agent at slave zone.  I use        the bash script composed of “s3cmd” to write data to the master zone with block of 4k.
     I found that the speed of writing data to the master zone is faster than syncing data to slave zone for incremental sync. I have increase the number of worker and decrease the incremental-sync-delay time, but it is of no effect.      Could you have other mode to increase the speed of syncing data to the slave zone?

2) If I reverse the role for the master zone and slave zone, radosgw agent will copy data from the new master zone.  The data to sync is actually exist in the new slave zone already. Because there is no replica_log in the new           slave zone, radosgw agent will sync data repeatedly. Could you have any method to avoid this?

Thanks !
Fangchen

In theory yes, but I wouldn't recommend that as it's severely under tested. Good chance that the agents will step on each other's toes. You can modify there number of concurrent threads for the agents, might be enough for your requirements.

Yehuda