In flight osd io

Hi, I am facing a problem to solve in flight ceph io issue. I think it is possible that client process exited, while there are some ios sent by this client are still in flight in odds. These in flight iOS could cause my application get miscompare, so I need make sure there is no in flight write iOS in flight when I restart my ceph client process. Is there a way to address this?

Thanks