Re: Cache Tiering Investigation and Potential Patch

N out of M, is that similar to what I came up with but combined with the N most recent sets?
If you can wait a couple of days I will run the PR in its current state through my test box and see how it looks.

Just a quick question, is there a way to just make+build the changed files/package or select just to build the main ceph.deb. I'm just using " sudo dpkg-buildpackage" at the moment and its really slowing down any testing I'm doing waiting for everything to rebuild.