network failover with public/custer network - is that possible

Hi,

discussing some design questions we came across the failover possibility
of cephs network configuration.

If I just have a public network, all traffic is crossing that lan.

With public and cluster network I can separate the traffic and get some
benefits.

What if one of the networks fail? e.g. just on one host or the whole
network for all nodes?

Is there some sort of auto failover to use the other network for all
traffic than?

How dose that work in real life? :) Or do I have to interact by hand?

	Thanks for feedback and regards . Götz