Re: MDS memory usage

Hi Greg,

thanks very much. This is clear to me now.

As for 'MDS cluster', I thought that this was not recommended at this stage? I would very much like to have a number >1 of MDS in my cluster as this would probably help very much to balance the load. But I am afraid what everybody says about stability issues.

Is more than one MDS considered stable enough with hammer?

Thanks and regards,

Mike