Re: rbd create => seg fault

This was resolved when I found more versioned libs that were also out of sync in the Python neighborhood: /usr/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages

This exercise motivated me to install multiple versions of Ceph in versioned app directories, such as /usr/local/ceph-hammer and /usr/local/ceph-infernalis with the intention of being able to switch back and forth more rapidly. Almost got all the related Ceph programs properly working but (IIRC) when creating pools there was a python lib called by another python program could not find it's stuff. Perhaps, if I am not able to sort it out then I will post a complete question about that in the future.

Thanks everyone!
-az