Re: Disaster recovery of monitor

The problem is that I think I don't have any good monitor anymore.
How do I know if the map I am trying is ok?

I also saw in the logs that the primary mon was trying to contact a removed mon at IP .112 .. So, I added .112 again ... and it didn't help.

Attached are the logs of what is going on and some monmaps that I capture that were from minutes before the cluster become inaccessible ..

Should I try inject this monmaps in my primary mon to see if it can recover the cluster?
Is it possible to see if this monmaps match my content?

Thanks a lot.
Jose Tavares