Thanks for helping!

Regards,
Kevin

Re-2: Issues with CentOS RDO Liberty (OpenStack) and Ceph Repo (dependency resolut (07-Nov-2015 12:20)
From:   ceph@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To:ceph-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Oliver,

"yum clean all" and "yum update" do not show any new packages.
I think RDO and Ceph repos don't play nice together which is bad as it prevents installing the ceph client on new compute-clusters.

My yum-skills are rather limited, my investigation for dependencies did not return the "faulty" package. The cups-libs got a patch in its name, seems like another package references an explicit version without the patch.

Seems like someone needs to fix the repos to get RDO OpenStack Liberty to work with Cephs repo.

Regards,
Kevin

Re: Issues with CentOS RDO Liberty (OpenStack) and Ceph Repo (dependency resolutio (07-Nov-2015 9:38)
From:   Oliver Dzombic
To:ceph-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Kevin,

what does an "yum update" ?

Are there any error's ?

Also you can try a "yum clean all"

The problem in this case is most probably not ceph related but with your
local rpm database/repository.

--
Mit freundlichen Gruessen / Best regards

Oliver Dzombic