rgw max-buckets

Hi,

We want to have users that can authenticate to our RGW but have no quota
and can not create buckets.  The former is working by setting the
user_quota max_size_kb to 0.  The later does not seem to be working by
setting max_buckets to 0 means no quota on the amount of buckets that
can be created and this field does not seem to support something like
-1.  Setting max_buckets to 1 does correctly return 400 TooManyBuckets
when trying to create the 2nd bucket.

Is there anyway to not allow any bucket creation?

Thanks,
derek

--
Derek T. Yarnell