Re: add new monitor doesn't update ceph.conf in hammer with ceph-deploy.

Hi Stefan,

update the ceph.conf file on your ceph-deploy node (~/ceph-deploy/ceph.conf) and then push the updated config file to other machines in the cluster as well as clients (if your config file is generic between cluster nodes and client nodes). If client config file is different you’ll have to perform the update on the clients a different way.

Pushing the config from your ceph-deploy machine: ceph-deploy --overwrite-config config push node1 node2 node3 ...

JC