Fwd: Proc for Impl XIO mess with Infernalis

Let me be more specific about what I need in order to move forward with this kind of install:

setup:

3 mon servers
8 osd servers (4 with SAS disks and SSD journal - relation 1:3) and (4 with SSD disks osd & journal on the same disk)

running ceph version 0.94.3

I've already install and test fio, accelio and rdma on all the nodes (mon + osd)

The ceph cluster is already setup and running (with no production data on it). What I would want to do is to change this cluster in order to support XIO messager rdma.

a couple of questions...

first, is this a valid option? is possible to change it without re-doing the whole cluster?
second, is there anyone around who has already made this thing?
third, I know that it's not production ready, but if someone has any procedure to turn an existing cluster into rmda xio support will really appreciated.

thanks in advance,

cheers,

German