Ceph OSD on ZFS

I'm adding a node (4 * WD RED 3TB) to our small cluster to bring it up to replica 3. Given how much headache it has been managing multiple osd's (including disk failures) on my other nodes, I've decided to put all 4 disks on the new node in a ZFS RAID 10 config with SSD SLOG & Cache with just one OSD running on top of a ZFS filesystem mount.

I only have one SSD available for cache and journaling, would I be better off doing one the following?

Option 1:
- Journal on the ZFS Filesystem (advantage - simplicity)

Option 2:
- Journal on a SSD partition, for a total of 3 (SLOG, Cache, Ceph Journal). Advantage - possibly better ceph performance?

Option 3
- Something else?

Also - should I put the monitor on ZFS as well?

If this works out, I'll probably migrate the other two nodes  to a similar setup.

thanks,

--
Lindsay