Re: Large LOG like files on monitor

Christian,

Still running Dumpling (I know I have to start upgrading). Cluster has 66 OSD’s and a total size close to 100 GB. Cluster is running for around 2 years now and the monitor server has an uptime of 258 days.

The LOG file is 1.2 GB in size and ls shows the current time for it. The LOG.OLD is 1.5 GB and ls tells me a date of Jan 23 2015 (which is 258 before today).

lsof tells that the LOG is open, while the LOG.OLD isn’t.

So it don’t seems to rotate, without restarting the monitor.

Regards,
Erwin