Re: Read performance in VMs

You will want to increase your readahead setting, but please see the recent
thread regarding this, as readahead has effectively been rendered useless
for the last couple of years.

You may also be able to tune the librbd readahead settings, but it would
make more sense to do it in the VM if it is an isolated requirement.