A tiny quesion about the object id

HI, All:

I am new and this is my first time to write an email here, i am very appreciate that i can get your help.

I create 3 virtual machines on my personal computer and build a simple test ceph storage platform based on these 3 VMs. The host names are ceph-14(the leader node)、ceph-15 and ceph-16. Each host with 2 data disks(osds) and each data disk with 20 GB. The status of ceph is HEALTH_OK, everything works well.

  1. Then i create a test file with name of helloceph, the content is "Hello Ceph, You are Awesome like NJW". I put this file in the data pool through the command of "rados -p data put object1 helloceph", you can check my steps as below:

[root@ceph-14 ~]# rados -p data put object1 helloceph
[root@ceph-14 ~]#
[root@ceph-14 ~]# rados -p data ls
object1
[root@ceph-14 ~]#
[root@ceph-14 ~]# cd /var/lib/ceph/osd/ceph-1/current/0.3c_head/
[root@ceph-14 0.3c_head]# ls
object1__head_BAC5DEBC__0
[root@ceph-14 0.3c_head]# cat object1__head_BAC5DEBC__0
Hello Ceph, You are Awesome like NJW
[root@ceph-14 0.3c_head]#

I am very confused that how can i get the object id of object1 above?

There are 3 parts of an object: metadata、data and object id. I think i can get data part of object1 from above outputs, but how can i get object id of object1?

I searched so much and so long on google, but never get what i want. So i am very appreciate that you can give me a guide here!!!

Best Wishes

Conan