Re: Predict performance

Christian

thank you so much for your answer.

You're right, when I say Performance, I actually mean the "classic FIO test".....

Regarding the CPU, you meant 2Ghz per OSD and per CPU CORE, isn't?

One last question, with a total number of 18xOSD (2TB/OSD), and a replica factor of 2, is it really risky? This won't be a critical cluster, but neither is a lab/test cluster, you know....

Thanks again.