Teuthology Integration to native openstack

Hi,

We have an openstack deployment in place with CEPH as CINDER backend.

We would like to perform functional testing for CEPH and found teuthology as recommended option.

Have successfully installed teuthology. Now to integrate it with Openstack, I could see that the possible providers could be either OVH, REDHAT or ENTERCLOUDSITE.

Is there any option where in we can source openstack deployment of our own and test CEPH using teuthology?

If NO, please suggest on how to test CEPH in such scenarios?

Please help.

Thank you.
Bharath Krishna