Re: How to get RBD volume to PG mapping?

Ouch
1) I should have read it completely
2) I should have tested it :)
Sorry about that...

You could get the name prefix for each RBD from rbd info, then list all objects (run find on the osds?) and then you just need to grep the OSDs for each prefix... Should be much faster?

Jan