Re: CephFS: Question how to debug client sessions

I found a partial answer to some of the questions:

5./ My questions:
- Is there a simple command for me to check which sessions are active? 'cephfs-table-tool 0 show session' does not seem to work - Is there a way for me to cross check which sessions belong to which clients (IPs)?

'ceph daemon mds.a session ls' should give you delails about the state of sessions, and the mapping to clients.

- Is there a way for me to understand / debug what is happening with a particular session? In this case, I would be interested in understanding which CLIENT5 was closed... - Is there a way to reestablish a session without having to restart the mds?

Still trying to understand more on that.

Cheers
G.