EU Ceph mirror changes

Hi,

Since the security notice regarding ceph.com the mirroring system broke.
This meant that eu.ceph.com didn't serve new packages since the whole
download system changed.

I didn't have much time to fix this, but today I resolved it by
installing Varnish [0] on eu.ceph.com

The VCL which is being used on eu.ceph.com can be found on my Github
gist page [1].

All URLs to eu.ceph.com should still work and data is served from the EU.

rsync is however no longer available since all data is stored in memory
and is downloaded from 'download.ceph.com' when not available locally.

It's not a ideal mirroring system right now, but it still works. If you
have multiple machines downloading the same package, the first request
for a RPM / DEB might be a cache-miss which requires a download from the
US, but afterwards it should serve the other requests from cache.

The VCL [1] I use can also be used locally on your own mirror. Feel free
to use it. I'll try to keep the one on Github as up to date as possible.

Wido

[0]: http://www.varnish-cache.org/
[1]: https://gist.github.com/wido/40ffb92ea99842c2666b