Re: debian repositories path change?

Just to be clear, there's no longer going to be a generic http://downloads.ceph.com/debian (sans -{ceph-release-name}) path?  In other words, we'll have to monitor something else to determine what's considered stable for our {distro-release} and then update the sources to point at a new debian-{ceph-release-name} ourselves, correct?

Thanks,
Brian