Using cephfs with hadoop

Hi, guys

I am wondering if I am able to deploy ceph and hadoop into different cluster nodes and I can

still use cephfs as the backend for hadoop access.

For example, ceph in cluster 1 and hadoop in cluster 2, while cluster 1 and cluster 2 can be mutally accessed.

If so, what would be done for the hadoop cluster ? Do I need to setup cephfs client in every hadoop node ?

Or I just need to configure core-site.xml and put ceph-hadoop.jar into hadoop classpath ?

Really need your kind advice and experience.

Best,
Sun.