Re: ceph-disk command execute errors

thanks. it turned out my keys were a little messed up. i went through all the nodes and double checked keyring files and cleaned up errors.

I am using Debian. I also had to make sure chkconfig was installed on all notes to get rid of further errors down the road when setting up osd's.

best regards,
dg

On Sun, Sep 13, 2015 at 11:51 AM, Nick Fisk <nick@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> [...]

ceph-disk -v activate --mark-init sysvinit --mount /var/local/osd-node1

I would suggest trying to run that command on the OSD server locally and see if you can see any more errors.  That should give you a better idea why its not working.