Re: higher read iop/s for single thread

On Thu, Sep 10, 2015 at 10:41 PM, Jan Schermer <jan@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
What did you tune? Did you have to make a human sacrifice? :) Which release?
The last proper benchmark numbers I saw were from hammer and the latencies were basically still the same, about 2ms for write.

No sacrifice, actually I dive into all-ssd ceph since 2013, I can see the improvement from Dumpling to Hammer.

You can find my related thread in 2014. Mainly about ensure fd hit, cpu powersave disable, memory management

Jan