Re: which SSD / experiences with Samsung 843T vs. Intel s3700

We also just started having our 850 Pros die one after the other after about 9 months of service. 3 down, 11 to go... No warning at all, the drive is fine, and then it's not even visible to the machine. According to the stats in hdparm and the calcs I did they should have had years of life left, so it seems that ceph journals definitely do something they do not like, which is not reflected in their stats.

QH