librados application consultant needed

We have an application built on top of librados that has barely acceptable performance and in need of optimizations. Since the code is functionally correct, we have a hard time freeing up the resources to fully investigate where the bottlenecks occur and fix them. We would like to hire a consultant who could look at the application design and how it was implemented using librados. The consultant should have a good understanding of how Ceph internals work and how the various librados API calls translate into IOPS. The consultant could also be hired to implement the recommended fixes.

Would anyone on this mailing list be interested in handling a job like this or would know of someone that would be interested?

We are located in Redwood City, CA. It may be possible to work remotely. We would like to start working on the analysis and application optimizations ASAP.

Thanks.

John Onusko

Director of Research and Architecture

Actiance, Inc.