Re: Doubt regarding cephfs in documentation

Wow i do this every other day with nfs, i can't even....Thanks for your answer. Regards

On Thu, Aug 27, 2015 at 8:09 PM, Carlos Raúl Laguna
<carlosla1987@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> Reading the documentation about cephfs i found this notice in the "Create a
> Ceph filesystem" section
> "The Ceph command line now includes commands for creating and removing file
> systems, but at present only one filesystem may exist at a time."
>
> I am fairly new to ceph, and was trying to use 3 cephfs as backend for imap
> pool using cyrus murder topology but i am not sure if it is feasible at the
> moment. Any hints on this matters? Regards

While there can only be one filesystem per ceph cluster at the moment,
for most applications you should find that simply creating multiple
directories at the top level, and then mounting that path from a
client.  e.g. create "app1", "app2" directories, and then mount a fuse
client with "ceph-fuse -r app1" to get a client that treats the app1
dir as its root.

John