Re: Hammer for Production?

Quentin,

Red Hat Ceph Storage 1.3 is based upon Hammer. I guess you can take away from that that we at Red Hat think it's production ready :-)

Ian

On Thu, Aug 27, 2015 at 10:30 AM, Quentin Hartman <qhartman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'm currently running Giant in my cluster, and there are a number of things in Hammer that look promising. Today's release announcement for Hammer reminded me to go take a look at it, and I'm getting mixed information about whether or not it is considered safe production yet or not. The main ceph.com page features it, but all the docs talk about Giant, unless you go to the dev versions.

Thanks!

QH

Ian R. Colle
Global Director of Software Engineering